4/25/17

Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia in purple

Hi friends - I 'think' I might be back on schedule; I'm sure trying although we are still fighting through the battle (see below)...

I'm up over at a2z Scrapbooking blog where this month we are focusing on 'getting to know you'...well, me that is, so today I have a card with a gorgeous Hero Arts flower - I LOVE FLOWERS...and STENCILS!!  :D


Hope on over and check it out!
Get To Know You

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15)
Papers: Ranger Water Color, Reverse Confetti True Love, misc. green, purple scraps
InkHero Arts Intense Black, Moss (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15), Wilted Violet Oxide Ink 
Accessories: white gel pen, sharpie, Hero Arts Unicorn Mist, MFT Blueprints, Copics, Hero Arts Crossing Waves stencil, Glimmer Mist, Black Enamel Accents (watered down), Prismacolor Pencils, Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia die (you can custom request this through a2z Etsy store and save 15% using code: MicheleG15)

Challenges:
  A Blog Named Hero - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.