10/25/16

Hero Arts Layering Flowers + Tag

Hi friends - I'm up over at a2z Scrapbooking with a fun little tag/card where I layer LOTS of colors along with some pearls, sequins, ribbon and patterned paper; hope you'll stop by!


Pssttt...I have a theme of black, white and red going on today; stop back by later to see my other project!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Supplies:
Stamps: HA For You Coloring Layer Flowers, Memory Box Distressed Tag
Ink: Barn DoorWorn LipstickFired BrickBlack Soot, MFT Steel Gray
Paper: Canson water color, HA Black, MFT designer paper
Accessories: ribbon, twinesequins, HA pearlsfrost shimmer mistwhite enamel accentsMFT BlueprintsMemory Box Distressed Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.