1/7/16

With Love - 2015

Hi friends - how's the week treating you? Looking forward to Friday? I AM!!

I have 2 Valentine's cards I made a year ago - YES, A YEAR AGO and never got around to sharing them.
Smiley from Millan.Net
What can I say... HA, but I'm here to share some love with you now...early, we're not even to February yet!



They are both straightforward and simple (I'll share the other one soon) - stamping, coloring, embossing and some sewing. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual No Matter What
Papers: DP by MME, MFT Whip Cream, SU Real Red
InkMemento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red
Accessories: glossy accents, Tim Holt tag, PTI twine, Janome Sew Mini, heart embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.