1/23/16

UR C O O L

Hi there friends; how's your weekend going? Are you stuck in #snowmagadden; we aren't, in fact we don't have any snow at all...it's cold, but certainly tolerable compared to what some are experiencing!

Smiley from Millan.Net

if you 'enbiggin', you can probably see the score lines on the white heart; just some fun dimension
I have a friend that requested a Valentine card for her daughter; her fave color used to be purple...now it's dark blue. PURDY!! I don't have a lot of dark blue so I decided to use paper, some sparkle and LOTS OF HEARTS with very limited stamping. In fact, the ONLY stamping are the 'xoxo' and "love" on the focal point. Those were embossed in white, then I used Chipped Sapphire and a blue clean color brush mixed with water for some fun water color! The rest are die cuts and washi tape.
Inside

envelope
I HAD to include the envelope; I was able to keep the entire 'U R  C O O L' sentiment which I cut from the inside heart and apply direct to the envelope - love when accidents happen! Thought it would be prefect for a young teenage girl.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend, see you soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love Notes
Papers: Neenah White, DP by MFT, Echo Park, black sparkle paper is American Crafts
InkChipped Sapphire distress ink,
Accessories: clean color brush (blue), glossy accents, MFT Tag Builders, dry embossing, washi tape

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.