8/18/14

Arrrr Matey!

Hi friends!

Welcome back to a surprise release from 2 Cute Ink! Heidi has created some ADORABLE pirate images - you can see all the images as well as the design team creations at the blog - HERE. We're also having a recipe challenge - RED, ORANGE, and BLUE.

I am using Pirate Mouse - cute, cute, cute eh? And I do not like mice, but seriously, who would not love this image! I colored the image with Copics and a sparkly gel pen for his hook, the layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #231 (SSSC231). The papers are from MME (Cupid's Arrow) and are actually love themed - you'd never know it huh? They worked perfectly for my little mouse.



Thanks for popping in; hope you check out all the creations and images at 2 Cute Ink.

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: 2 Cute Ink Pirate Mouse
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy and Smokey Shadow, Copic XPress It, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Black Licorice
Accessories: MFT stitched circle dies, Janome Sew Mini, clear Wink of Stella, gold sparkle gel pen

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Awww, the little pirate mouse is such a cutie! Fabulous design too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.