8/4/14

2 Cute Ink - Country Horse 2

Welcome to the first post for the new design team for 2 Cute Ink - Heidi has truly adorable images and I'm so excited to be a part of this group!

This week we are all using new images by Heidi - horses and there are some seriously cute horses in this release. You can see all the new images HERE as well as many other cute images too!

I am using Country Horse 2 - LOVE the cowboy hat and 'kick up your heels' horse! I decided to make the image super fun by combining it with PTI's Shakers + Sprinkles - I added some silver stars - to match the silver star on the horse, some pink sequins and some faux confetti, they look just like real confetti you would sprinkle on cupcakes. I added a happy birthday sentiment to the front as well as a "sprinkled" message to the inside.




Be sure to pop over to the 2 Cute Ink blog to see all the amazing images and meet the new design team. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: 2 Cute Ink Country Horse 2
Papers: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Shakers + Sprinkles DP, Misc. MME DP
Ink: MFT Black Licorice
Accessories: Copics, PTI Shakers + Sprinkles dies and confetti, foam adhesive, MME enamel arrow, silver gel pen

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I love love love this card! The colors are so pretty! That horse is so pretty, I want a horse like that!!! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute, fun and girly. Love the heart design paper and the heart frame around the colourful image.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the bright zingy colours, it's a fab design- so beautifully constructed,and the little horse is so cute- love the plaited mane! You're going to be real asset to the new DT!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is this!! Love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.