7/18/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Lots of Laughs



Hi friends - we have another great recipe at Crafts 4 Eternity, hope you'll join us! This week we ask that you make any card or project with humor/jokes. Check out what the design team has created, I promise multiple chuckles which is a GREAT WAY to start your Friday, right?

I just wanted you to know "I don't have issues...I have a lifetime subscription!" LOL; that is just too too funny! I have so many great zingers and I rarely use them - thanks for the push Michele! I made a little 4" x 4" card with some super fun flowers from Verve Visual, Hope Blooms; the sentiment is from MFT Stamps, Twisted Foursome. I cut lots of flowers, colored with Copics, layered with dimensional tape, added glossy accents and some rock crystals to the center. Girly, blingy and fun(ny)!


I used Curtain Call's inspiration photo for the colors - lots of white space included...yeah me! :D
Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Hope Blooms, MFT Twisted Foursome
Papers: Tim Holtz watercolor paper, GKD 120 lb. white card stock
Ink: Versafine Black, VersaMark
Accessories: rock crystal glitter, glossy accents, clear and white embossing powder, dimensional tape, Copics, Copic Multi-liner, Verve Visual Floral Circle Dies

Challenges:
  Curtain Call

3 comments:

  1. great flower layering. funny saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the layered flowers and the heat embossed greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love that fun sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.