12/27/13

Crafts 4 Eternity - Something New

Hi friends; have you been enjoying the holidays? I enjoyed two days, now I'm back to the grind, day in/day out. :D

This week over at Crafts 4 Eternity, our recipe is SOMETHING NEW - hopefully you were gifted with some crafty goodies which you must use? No hoarding...like me!

We are sponsored this week by Floppy Latte Designs, just by playing along and using something "new", you could win a $6 gift certificate!

Sometimes I'm late to the party/trend - and this is one of those times. I finally received a small variety pack of sequins...yeah, they've been around, but they are new to me!! I thought they were a great finishing touch to this card, as well as some seam binding and a small cross charm which I picked up at our local scrapbook store. Image is from Stampabilities; the DP actually included the two little birdies, I just colored them in to make them stand out and match the color scheme.


Thanks for stopping by; I truly appreciate each of you!
HOVER Pin It Widget:

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampabilities For the Lord is Great Cross
Papers: DP by MME, PTI Aqua Mist and Ocean Tides, GKD Cream
Ink: MFT Berrylicious
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, Verve Visual seam binding, sequins, and Award Banner Trim die, cross charm, twine, nesties


Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I don't own a single sequin but will be getting some after seeing how great they look on your great card. Super inspiring image and awesome colors. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Michele, Love the sequins :) Happy New Year! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.