7/2/13

LCI Through the Ages 6-10

Welcome friends!! Talk about LOTS of fun over at the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog today - we have fun new images - think super cute teddy bears AND a new designer, Lyndsey. She will be a GREAT addition to the team, although she has NO CLUE what she's gotten herself into - HA (don't tell her either - tee hee)!

We're showing off the brand new release "Through the Ages 6-10"; all are so adorable. I went with some kraft on kraft and lots of polka dots for my image. Polka dot designer paper, polka dot embossing folder, polka dot washi tape...yeah, polka dots. LOL

The image is so very cute; everything was colored with Copics with pointillism tried once again on the teddy bear. I think I'm going to have to try the same image Michele Boyer demonstrates in her Copic Pointillism tutorial and see if I like how it turns out, but I do think it adds great texture to the little teddy bear.


The main image as well as the base layer were added with dimensionals; more washi tape on the envelope to tie it all together. I added a little flag banner to the inside - FUN!

Thanks for stopping by; be sure to join us in our birthday celebration - we always LOVE seeing what you create!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Through the Ages 6-10
Papers: PTI Kraft, DP by MME
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat, MFT Hot Fudge and Sno Cone
Accessories: nesties, Copics, petal pink liquid pearls, Copic opaque white, washie tape

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the adorable image and great colouring technique. Love the layout and funky design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I'm needing some of that 'wasabi' tape as I call it lololol. This is super cute M Pee...love the embossed pdpp and Billie's fur xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, sorry for the late arrival lol! I just love your card, I never think to emboss patterned paper, I really should, this looks gorgeous! Hope you had a great birthday, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.