Happy Birthday CASE and CAS

Hi friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I completely CASEd from Debbie Olson, her's is very bright and cheery! I kept mine very simple using MME designer paper and some Melon Berry from PTI. I created a flower from an old paperback booked, edged with Melon Berry ink and added a button; I finished the card by adding some enamel dots (love enamel dots!!).

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend. The youngest daughter and I are headed to KC today for a little bit of shopping and a whole lot of sand volleyball - should be fun!


Stamps: Verve Visual Hope Blooms
Papers: PTI Melon Berry
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Melon Berry
Accessories: PTI Floral Blooms Dies, PTI button, PTI notebook die, enamel dots


Anita said...

Beautiful CAS card Michele and you've used some of my favorite papers.

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful.. so pretty . The papers remind me of an English country garden
Lisa x