2/3/13

CIC 196 + DS 87

Greetings,

It's time for another Cupcake Inspiration post:


We are sponsored this week by:

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake:



So here's my super quick CAS card using a little bit brighter pink than the inspiration photo!! :D Layout is Deconstructed Sketch #87 - too bad I don't have those slick dies that cut all the flags for you - LOL; yep, all mine are hand cut!! I edged each flag with PTI Raspberry Fizz, added some seam binding from Verve Visual. Pretty straight-forward stamping.


Gotta rat myself out; I had a smaller Kraft panel cut (like the sketch shows) but then in my late night crafting, I glued all my flags to the card BASE rather than the smaller piece - LOL...as that's all I could do when I discovered my error. Certainly too cute to start over!!  :D

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  MFT You Make My Day
Papers:  PTI Kraft and Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz and Kraft, VersaMagic Pink Angel Pink and Pixie Dust
Accessories:  Verve Visual die, sponging, Bow Easy, seam binding, corner chomper

Challenges:
  DS87
Deconstructed Sketch No. 87

4 comments:

  1. Definitely no need to start over Michele. Your card is super cute. I love your combination of those doodlebug papers with Kraft card stock. Thanks for joining us this week at the Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I still cut out my own banners too! There are so many things I want that I keep passing over the flag die cuts for other needed (err...wanted) things! Keep up the fab work!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty! I love the pink and kraft together and your wonderful sponging around the sentiment! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is lovely, although a little too pink for me hahaha (but still gorgeous for pink people!!) love the layout and reckon it looks fine without the smaller panel! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.