12/10/12

TLT - Sparkalicious!

Myspace Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

I missed out last week on the Ladybug's Sparkalicious debut (must be an "across the ocean kinda thing, cuz I spell it differently-LOL)...but I wasn't going to completely miss out! I mean, really - what girl doesn't love some sparkle??? You know, the kind that ends up in your hair, on your face, on your clothes and in places you didn't even KNOW glitter could go - HA HA HA!!

We were challenged to use Nikki running with Buttercup and make sure we had some "sparkle" going on! I used Dazzling Diamonds and some clear rock crystal glitter - love all the sparkle! I also used puffy white paint for Nikki's hat, coat fur and the trees before applying the various glitter; that way when I applied heat, it became a bit puffy/raised. Nice 3D effect! I also cut a Spellbinder snowflake and applied glitter ONLY where the DP shown through the die (you can click to enlarge the pictures). The image was colored with Copics and colored pencils. The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #173.


And it's not too late, Kerry (Ladybug Crafts Ink) is having an amazing sale on stamps - be sure to check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by - it's not too late to show us your sparkalicious creations!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Nikki Running with Buttercup
Papers: PTI Fresh Linen and Pure Poppy, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, colored pencils, SU! Dazzling Diamonds, misc, rock crystal glitter, PTI pure poppy button

Challenges:
  SSSC173
  TPE178
  Papertake Weekly - Snow White 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele and I love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh it was well worth the wait! Gorgeous .. and i love the tree papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it was worth the wait M Pee! Love the pp and ALL the sparkle. Your coloring is superb and the snowflake fab. I've got that die and never really like that one but you've changed my mind :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Michele! Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Christmas card!! Love all the sparkle!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.