9/3/12

Upsy Daisy - all Kraft and Klassy

I know, I know - it's spelled "classy"; just couldn't resist the play on the K's...tee hee!

I disappeared for a bit - sorry about that - my allergies have been KICKING. MY. BUTT...so bad! Friday at work a co-worker asked if I needed a towel - yeah, I've been sneezing that much and just feeling awful! The "weed" concentration has been high for over a week and Ragweed is my worst allergen - it's been rough. And if I had a $1 for every time someone told me to take Benadryl, I'd be a wealthy woman right now! Needless to say - Benadryl doesn't phase me or my allergies. Nope, doesn't make me drowsy either!

Inside
Anyway - moving on! A friend asked for a "get well" card for a friend; I decided to go all CAS (Clean and Simple) and Kraft! Love how this turned out. The flowers and sentiment were stamped in white and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I reversed it on the inside and used Kraft ink along with some saddle stitch ribbon.

Thanks for popping in - it's great to see you!


Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy, Verve Visual Kind Words
Papers: PTI Kraft, GKD White
Ink:  PTI Kraft, Stampin' Up Craft White
Accessories: PTI Kraft ribbon, MFT die cut, clear embossing powder

Challenges:
  A Blog Named Hero - Who's the Boss?

6 comments:

Anita said...

A beautiful card Michele. Love the white and kraft together. Hope you feel better soon.

Arlene said...

Beautiful - very KLASSY. :)

Allergies are not (NOT) good. Take care.

Cindy C. said...

Love this CAS white on kraft creation! Thx for sharing.

Melissa Shea said...

Beautiful embossing. Thanks so much for linking up with A Blog Named Hero!

Linda said...

Beautiful CAS card--i love the colours you picked!

Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Linda

Lynette said...

Love it, Michele! Hope your allergies clear up soon!