9/8/12

Hey, Sassy Pants

I cannot type that title without laughing - someone at work calls me "sassy pants" quite regularly...and it's kinda true! In fact, just this week I received an e-mail from this person which said something like "you're in charge sassy pants" - HA HA HA! Makes me giggle.

Needless to say, when MFT came out with Cute-a-tude, I knew I had to have it - just a matter of time! I got it and I could not WAIT to use it...and here she is with all her Cute-a-tude goin' on! I used MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the layout - talk about a great layout; truly enjoyed this one. Some delightful papers from MME; some paper piecing of her dress and flower in her hair, a little bling and a paperback book flower with a red heart center finished it off. I had a ton of fun creating this card. Oh yes, I also paper-pieced her arms since they are on top of her dress...otherwise it would have looked goofy!

 I posted a picture on FB when I had her dress and arms cut out for paper piecing that said "look ma - playing with paper dolls" - that's exactly what it looked like!
Inside
Oh...and before I forget, I purchased the Whip Cream card stock from MFT, that's what little Cute-a-tude is stamped on - it worked great for coloring!!

Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy and Smokey Shadow, MFT Whip Cream, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog, VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: nesties, Copics, misc. gem, misc. heart eyelet, paperback book (flower)

Challenges:
  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #88

2 comments:

  1. Well Sassy Pants ... I mean Michele ... I love your card, it's so gorgeous. I've had my eye on that stamp for a while now and I think you've convinced me that I NEED her lol! Beautiful coloring and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. well MP/miss sassy pants ...how many more nicknames are you gonna have lol
    Love the the little polka dot paper pieced dress.... toooo cute
    Sorry i haven't been around much - but hopefully normal service is now resumed lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.