5/1/12

So blessed...

Hello friends! How is everyone doing?

I'm completely healthy again - praise the good Lord; but I have been so busy winding down the school year. The last few weeks, we have had 3 soccer games (per week) and 1 track meet (per week) - makes for some crazy times!

I haven't really had much mojo but I forced myself to stamp last night and guess what? I actually LIKE what I created!  :D

I used the Mojo Monday sketch (always a great place to jump start your mojo) and created a Mother's Day card which a friend had requested. I used LOTS of paper from My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue collection combined with lots of pink and chocolate - seriously, can't go wrong with those colors!

I distressed all the edges and then sponged on VersaMagic Jumbo Java. I die cut two hearts and stamped this fabulous sentiment (Just for You) from Verve Visual on the pink heart. I added 3 chocolate pearls and layered it over a cream lace ribbon/bow.

So glad you stopped by - have a GREAT week!

... thinking of you ...

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Just For You
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, MME Madison Avenue
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories: Verve Visual Jotted Heart Die, MS Arch Lattic border punch, chocolate pearls, cream lace, Heidi Swapp distressor

CHALLENGES:
  Mojo Monday
  Dream Valley
  Addicted to Stamps
  Simon Says Stamps
  Inky Impressions

12 comments:

  1. Hi Michele! I'm so glad you are finally feeling health again. Your card is gorgeous! Love the design, the colors, and that lace is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like what you made cos its gorgeous. Love the colours and the distressing looks great.
    Have a good rest of the week.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is gorgeous .. so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous Michele, you should be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle this is just beautiful what a fabulous card well done I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh Michele, what a perfectly beautiful card! Totally gorgeous!.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card - love the colours, layout and sentiment! Thanks for joining our For A Special Lady challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gad you are still feeling well...
    Love this card especially the fab lace bow. So pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you love this card - it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash with your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - so pretty :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.