1/27/12

Green Eggs and...Hambo!

HA HA - great title eh? The brilliant Judy and/or Monica can be credited with that one!

Today Hambo customers and the Bacon Bits Design Team are bringing you fun creations that depict book titles! It might be our fave book or just one that was fun to design. Hopefully you arrived here from Super Sandy's blog, if so you're in the right place! If not, you might want to start back at the beginning, the Hambo Blog to make sure you are eligible for the hopper prize. We all love prizes!

A prize will be awarded to one participant whose book-themed creation tickles the Bacon Bits' fancy in a hammin' jammin' way! Another prize will be awarded randomly to a hopper who comments on all the blogs along the way. The winners will be announced on the Hoedown blog, as well as the Hambo company blog, Talk to the Ham on Wednesday, February 1st.

My book title is "Horton Hears a Who"...but for me, Horton is a girl... :D I like purdy girly elephants (see? Her nails are divine eh?)!! Some simple gray card stock paired with a beautiful grey damask design which I zig zagged stitched onto white for each panel.

My caption on the front says "Do you hear what I hear?" And the inside which just makes me crack up? "Can you make the voices stop?" Is that not just the funniest? Love it!!

Now dance on over to the Amazing Allison's blog for another great read! Thanks for playing along and in case you get lost; below is the entire blog hop list!


... can YOU make the voices stop? ...



Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Papers: SU! Going Grey, PTI Rustic White, Echo Park DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Berry Sorbet
Accessories: nesties, Copics, multi-liner black for doodling, MS Arch Lattice punch, Janome Sew Mini


Talk to the Ham
Jennifer S
Melissa
Karin
Pat
Laura
Stephanie
Sherry
Leslie
Judy
Sandy
Michele <---- YOU ARE HERE
Allison
Jessica
Jen N
Andrea
Libby

23 comments:

  1. oh we love that film... and that ellie is gorgeous Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michele, your elephant is colored so beautifully! Is it wrong that I'm totally envious of her manicure? LOL! Great pick for you book too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that elephant digi! My granddaughter and I just watched the movie version of this book---well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love Horton! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha can't spell this morning! I was saying that I loved the card and the image was cute! Sentiment inside is awesome :)

      Delete
  6. That is so stink'n cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA! Love the painted nails, and I'm a sucker for irreverent sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! A perfect elephant image for this inspiring book! Love the coloring of your little elephant too and the sentiments. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The elephant & sentiment are just PERFECT to represent this book! Awesome job on this interpretation of the book! (And I, too, am jealous of the pedicure!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol brilliant card Michele, love the sentiment!! I am feeling hungry now reading about ham and eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very cute. Love the book and the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love the painted toe nails on this fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee love this!!! Too funny! And I adore that sweet little elephant - one of my favorite Hambos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. One of my favorite books and movies!!! Fantastic job!! Awesome job!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That elephant is darling. My grandsons would love him (er, her!). Cut idea with the nailpolish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! You did a great job. Love the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Horton Hears a Who is a great pick! And I love this adorable elephant :) Your card is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha! Love the inside sentiment! That ellie is one of my favorite images!! Superb job~! I have enjoyed getting to know you these last four months! Hope we can keep in touch~!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is just too cute! I love the colors that you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww! That elephant is so cute!! What a great choice for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! The inside sentiment just totally cracks me up! The outside elephant is just so sweet and then I saw the inside and giggled! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.