9/10/11

Cupcake Inspiration #127

It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations challenge and I love the femininity of this image!  I decided to go totally feminine with my card too!  This is a square card with the tiniest amount of stamping...just that adorable little tag!

We are sponsored this week by DTS Art; you can check out their store HERE. And the winner of this week's challenge will get to choose TWO FREE DIGIS!
Here is the amazing Cupcake Inspiration picture:

I used Verve Visual's Jotted Heart Die for the two hearts - one out of DP; the other out of chipboard; I also cut the little tag from PTI out of chipboard, stamped with the Tiny Tags border and words, "hello friend".  I added a piece of the pink DP in the "heart" cut out within the tag.  Swoon!

The top layer is a bit "shorter" than the bottom layer allowing me to added a strip of the DP.

BTW, don't you love how the heart die caught the word love?  I stitched around the border, tied on some ribbon, the tag and added a pearl flourish.  Nice, soft and feminine!

Go ahead; take some inspiration from those elegant cupcakes and join in the fun!

... calorie free but beautiful cupcakes ...

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Tiny Tags

Papers: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, DP by MME and Echo Park
Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java and Wheat for distressing
Accessories:  PTI Hibiscus Burst Ribbon, chocolate twine, chipboard, pearl flourish, nesties, Janome Sew Mini


5 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty Michele .. i just love the Pearl swirls and the gorgeous soft colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous Michele. I love the pearl swirl. It's so feminine and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so beautiful Michelle! I love you've used that die for the matting and that superb swirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Michele and I love your take on that photo. I especially love the little tag you've added - it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pearl flourish and the Love on the heart, so romantic...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.