1/9/11

Hippie Chick

Tell me - IS SHE NOT JUST THE MOST ADORABLE GIRL???  I've had these stamps for awhile and FINALLY got a chance to play with one of them today - these images are huge, about 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try - check out Jen's blog for all the deets with the new sketches!  I also added Kraft as the base so I could join Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday!  :D  I think I love Kraft card stock as much as Jeanie, so I love joining her That's Krafty Thursday challenges!

I added perfect pearls to the small rosettes in her hair as well as a larger half-back pearl to the center of the prima flowers.  Her eyes and mouth are covered with Crystal Effects.

I have 3 more various Simply Sassy Stamps, now I can't wait to use them too!

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great week!  Hugs, ~M.

ETA:  Simply Sassy is having a guest designer call - join the gun!

AND Tracy and I posted a card using the SAME image on the SAME day in eerily the SAME colors - WOW!




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Simply Sassy Stamps - Hippie Chick
Papers:  GKD Cream, Basic Grey DP, PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate & Ocean Tide
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories:  Copics, Nesties, Perfect Pearls, Kaiser Pearls, sponging, spica glitter pen

8 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, Michele, this is absolutely gorgeous! That image is so pretty and your coloring is beautiful. I love the papers and the flowers ... everything is perfect! I'm off to check out those stamps cause I think they're calling my name LOL!

The Spotted Chick said...

Woo-hoo Michele, she's GORGEOUS! I LOVE her hair and your coloring is FAB!! Oh yeah, who could resist KRAFT?? LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Rusty said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous! x

pinky said...

She is gorgeous, wow to your colouring:) Its such a pretty little card Michele.

Lynette said...

Adorable, Michele! Awesome coloring, and great colors, too.

Kerri Boucher said...

nice job..love the colors

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!!! Is it blank inside? Maybe you address that, but I usually don't read all of the description, since I'm not a crafty person! Love ya, BFF

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous..fab coplouring!!

good Luck.

fi
x