1/9/11

Hippie Chick

Tell me - IS SHE NOT JUST THE MOST ADORABLE GIRL???  I've had these stamps for awhile and FINALLY got a chance to play with one of them today - these images are huge, about 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try - check out Jen's blog for all the deets with the new sketches!  I also added Kraft as the base so I could join Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday!  :D  I think I love Kraft card stock as much as Jeanie, so I love joining her That's Krafty Thursday challenges!

I added perfect pearls to the small rosettes in her hair as well as a larger half-back pearl to the center of the prima flowers.  Her eyes and mouth are covered with Crystal Effects.

I have 3 more various Simply Sassy Stamps, now I can't wait to use them too!

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great week!  Hugs, ~M.

ETA:  Simply Sassy is having a guest designer call - join the gun!

AND Tracy and I posted a card using the SAME image on the SAME day in eerily the SAME colors - WOW!




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Simply Sassy Stamps - Hippie Chick
Papers:  GKD Cream, Basic Grey DP, PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate & Ocean Tide
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories:  Copics, Nesties, Perfect Pearls, Kaiser Pearls, sponging, spica glitter pen

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Michele, this is absolutely gorgeous! That image is so pretty and your coloring is beautiful. I love the papers and the flowers ... everything is perfect! I'm off to check out those stamps cause I think they're calling my name LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo Michele, she's GORGEOUS! I LOVE her hair and your coloring is FAB!! Oh yeah, who could resist KRAFT?? LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous, wow to your colouring:) Its such a pretty little card Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Michele! Awesome coloring, and great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute!!! Is it blank inside? Maybe you address that, but I usually don't read all of the description, since I'm not a crafty person! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous..fab coplouring!!

    good Luck.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.