11/3/10

Guest Judge? ME?

You have got to be kidding, right?

Nope; Dusty Oak Ornaments owned by Sandy is sponsoring her 3rd Annual NAME THAT ORNAMENT contest and little 'ole me is going to be a guest judge.

Oh soooo much fun! Have you seen her ornaments? ~~ SWOON~~!!!

Be sure to check out her gallery HERE and see how you can enter the Name That Ornament contest - there's a free ornament up for grabs and I think it's absolutely adorable!! I had like 5 names ready to go but alas, I'm disqualified since I'm a judge, but I cannot wait to see what submission YOU come up with! Don't miss out; JOIN THE FUN!!

Hugs, ~M.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Well done Mary...hope you don't get too big for your boots now you're a judge .. You'll have Simon Cowell quivering lol!! Had a look at the ornaments...they're works of art...stunnalicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, had a look at those ornaments, Michele. You've got your work cut out for you girl. Those are gorgeous...gonna be hard picking favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to keep an eye on Cindy..... she's getting sneaky on me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.