4/8/10

L@@K!! WOOT, WOOT!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I am SO EXCITED; I have so much respect for Becky. Click HERE, see that little birdie card and my name - that's mine! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Sure 'nuff; I was chosen as one of the top 3 submissions. Oh did, I mention I'm excited? Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Becky just introduced her very own stamping line through Papertreyink called Studio 64 - very whimsical & fun! She's an amazing artist, an amazing singer and an incredible mother; I love following her blog.

Thanks for allowing me to share my excitement with you...did I mention I'm ***REALLY*** excited? Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.