8/6/09

Ah...Summertime!

I love these new girls from Inky Antics called Tweens - so many cute images just perfect for young girls! The inside sentiment says "You're Sun-Sational"!

For this card, I used another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge - #233. Roxie always has such great sketches and this one is no exception.

This DP is so fun too - reminds me of fun in the sun! I paper-pieced the intertube with some of the DP and colored her bathing suit with Copics. I used a turquoise gel pen for her sunglasses and a glitter pen for the lenses - she's looking so cool floating along! You know, a girl has to look good when swimming - LOL!

Thanks for popping in; hope you're having a great week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inky Antics Tweens
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise, Stampin' Up Rainbow Sherbet
Accessories: Copics, Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.