7/2/09

Skimpy Bikini!

So...you were brave and decided to venture over to check on that bikini did ya? LOL!!

I won these images - bikini top & bottom (actually all one stamp) and sun glasses a couple of years ago and have NEVER used them! Sad eh? I won them through a drawing on Amy Rysavy's blog (Prairie Paper & Ink); they are so very cute but I'd just never found a way to use them...until I saw this really cool board book made by Jody Morrow - yeah you know her - TEXASJODYLYNN of Confessions of a Ribbon Addict. Check out her board book, it's amazing! Turns out Jody sells these Circle Cut Out Mats which in turn led me to remember a card along these lines that Amy had done and voila, the idea was FINALLY born; yeah, it was painful!

This is a square little card, just 4.25" x 4.25", I love the DP used on the card; it's probably my all-time favorite paper - Bittersweet by Basic Grey.

The main card is white layered with pink DP, each image was stamped inside the circle in SU! Real Red and then colored with a clear atyou Spica glitter pen; not sure you can see the shimmer in the photos? It's very sparly IRL.

I then layered a striped piece of DP onto the pink DP but used dimensionals in mounting the striped DP - I think you can see the 3D effect in the first photo (& don't forget, you can click on any image to see it larger).

I thought the card was pretty cute so I ventured a little further on my wild side and used MFT's "Twisted Sentiments" set. Oh what fun! I added a layer of pink DP on the inside and stamped the sentiment in SU! Real Red.

Yep, that's the sentiment I chose "Slippery When Wet" - how fun is that? Come on, what hubby wouldn't love receiving this card?

It's summer time, go swimming, get that bikini on, have a great time and remember ***CAUTION:*** Slippery When Wet! LMBO

Thanks for popping in! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inky Antics Tweens, MFT Twisted Sentiments, Amuse
Ink: SU! Real Red
Paper: Gina K Designs 120 lb. Pure Luxury White, Bittersweet by Basic Grey
Accessories: Dimensionals, atyou Spica Glitter Pen

2 comments:

  1. Love it Whimsey, and the sentiment is too funny :)
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Love ya, BFF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.