4/19/09

Working with Kraft

I have seen so many great creations recently on Kraft card stock using colored pencils to color the images. So...I had to give it a try and I like the result. I've been using Copics on everything, so this was a nice change of pace! I used two new images - Giving Shelter by Rachelle Anne Miller and Daisy by Elisabeth Bell.

I used SCS Sketch Challenge #224 - I love this sketch and will definitely use it again! You know me, I love to make more than 1 card at a time so I inked up both images with Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped them onto PTI's Kraft. Then I used watercolor pencils to color the images. I love both of these images, they are so adorable. I also decorated the inside of both cards.

I used Kraft and SU! Real Red card stock, the DP is by SU! called Bella Rose.

Isn't the little girl ADORABLE? I just love this image! At the center of each flower I used a yellow spica glitter pen and on Daisy's belt and heart on the pocket, I used the red spica glitter pen. You can't see the glitter in the picture, but it adds great 'bling' to the picture!

(Don't forget, you can click on any image to see it up close)

This is the inside of the Daisy card using PTI's anniversary stamp set (yeah, yeah, yeah - I love this set), this sentiment says "sending a happy hello". Unfortunately this stamp set cannot be purchased, you have to earn it.

Next is the "Giving Shelter" card - isn't this image just the cutest?

I once again used colored pencils for the image and added the yellow spica glitter pen to the center of the flower. I also used a black 3D gel pen for the little snail's nose. I wanted my snail to be colorful!! :D

I don't think they are green and orange in real life...but they are on my card! HA!


I have two posts today so if you'd like to see some baseball pictures, just scroll down to the next post!

Thanks for popping in; it's great to see you! Hope you had a fantastic weekend, we sure did!! Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS, I love the Daisy image on kraft. Double gasp!!...Love that new Rachelle Ann Miller stamp too...I've had my eye on that one. Very cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.