4/18/09

Cuddles & Tickles

I had someone request a baby boy card and I'm sure I used a sketch as my inspiration...but I didn't write it down and it's been a month or so ago when I made this. Oops!

I love the patterned paper - it's Nana's Kids from DCWV; such great paper for kids! Not sure you can see it in this card, but the paper has dry embossing and glitter already included - N-I-C-E!!

Thanks for popping in; I hope you have a great weekend! We have our 1st baseball tournament this weekend and I'm probably more excited than our son! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

We play at 3:15 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. - that last one is a late game, but it's going to be so much fun. So far, looks like we'll have a nice day, we're praying NO RAIN!

Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.