8/30/08

BINGO!

Bingo is how I felt when I completed this challenge last night...ON TIME! SmileyCentral.com

This card was made for Julee's Mojo Monday Week #50. I LOVE the card Julee made, but I don't have the cupcake stamps yet...but I'm thinking I might need them!

I received a couple orders in the mail yesterday - stamping stuff of course - so I had to play last night. The floral image is from Lisa Johnson's new set called "Remember". The set has SO MANY images! I once again used my paper from Papertreyink - I really do love these colors! The base card is Berry Sorbet layered with Sweet Blush. I dry embossed the Sweet Blush card stock with Cuttlebug's Birds and Swirls folder. I lightly sponged Sweet Blush ink onto the embossing to make it stand out a bit more.

I then layered a small piece of the Crate Paper I used in THIS post onto the Sweet Blush card stock. The beautiful flower was stamped in Berry Sorbet and then I added leaves in SU! Certainly Celery from Verve's Thankful Blossoms set. This was sponged around the edges with more Berry Sorbet, mounted on SU! Certainly Celery and then mounted on a scalloped Berry Sorbet Circle. All this was mounted with dimensionals, but I still needed the flower to have a bit more 'pop'; so I layered a red line glue dot to the middle and covered with dazzling diamonds. Do you like that little 'pop'?

The ribbon is also Berry Sorbet Twill and the tag is brand new! I just got Spellbinder's Tag Trio, I like it very much. The tag is cut and embossed, I think I should have sponged a bit around the edges to make it stand out a bit more.

The tag is stamped "Embrace Happiness" from PTI's Mixed Messages set.

Thanks for popping in; I hope you have a G-R-E-A-T weekend! Hugs, ~M. SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the sparkly flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny...I was viewing your gallery after you left a comment for me on SCS and I found your blog. I absolutely adore PTI and especially Lisa Johnson's sets! I JUST received her "Remember" set also and I placed an order for the tag trio last week. Such a small world :O) Great cards throughout! Kudos...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.