2/14/08

Altered Jr. Legal Notepads

I have been so busy this week filling Valentine orders and I've enjoyed it so much...well until Tuesday night when I got sick! :( BLAH!!

These are two altered Jr. Legal Notepads I made for my best friend; she's giving them to her daughters. I sooooo enjoyed making these; I had matching card stock, ribbon and cut out shapes.

The first uses an image by Inky Antics called "Styled To Go"; this is for her older daughter.

I colored the girl to match the colors in the paper - aren't those colors dee-lish? I love them! I also punched a scalloped circle to place the "beautiful girl" circle on. I added Peony Dew Drops from Ellen Hutson's store to the right of the girl and to the center of the flower.

The inside of these notebooks contain a small pocket; they're just such fun to make. Here's a look at the inside of the notepad:


Those two hearts also came with the stuff I bought, I just overlapped them a bit and mounted on dimensionals in the notebook. I also added a strip of DP to the top of the notepad to give it a finished look.

The other notebook includes an image from Penny Black called "City Divine"; I love this girl too!

For this young lady I added dew drops to 3 of the corners I punched using SU's ticket corner punch; then added two flowers and a green brad.

I colored both girls using a combination of Aquacolors and OMS as well as some Copics. I have 24 copics...but I need more! Our anniversary is next week so I'm hoping I'm blessed with another set!

Here's a close up of the City Divine chic and the inside of the notebook:


I hope you've had a special Valentine's Day; thanks for peeking in at some of my new creations. I have several more things to upload, but it'll be later this week. I have GOT to get some rest and get better! I have the day off tomorrow, but strictly for LOTS of doctor's appointments, haircuts and then a M&M birthday bash tomorrow night (manicure & a movie); then Saturday, we have 4 basketball games. No time for mom to be sick!!!

Take care; hope to see you again soon. ~M.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I love the Penny Black stamp and the project look fabulous. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.