1/31/08

45

Read THIS blog and scroll down till you see the heading "45." in lime green and read it - I think it's hysterical. Julie has such a great sense of humor and I need to borrow it. I came home today to the contents of a bottle of nail polish IN THE SINK AND ON A FRYING PAN. Hot pink in case you were interested.

Now why, oh why do I not think to take pictures? Is it b/c steam is rolling from my ears and my hair is on fire - is that why?

I'll be able to laugh about it.........in a year or two!!!

Calgon...take me away!!

2 comments:

  1. 45...too stinkin funny! Your kiddos were out of school today weren't they???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny...and you are right, one day you WILL laugh over the nail varnish :-) Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.