7/4/07

Smooshing Roses in Winter - Pink Style

So...how is your 4th of July going? Having a great time? We went to a birthday party - it sure was hot and humid here in Kansas! Of course, now it's pouring down rain...how are we supposed to do fireworks in the downpour of rain?

This is another "smooshing" roses technique on an Arturo Pale Pink Card. Stamped "Happy Birthday" and added some paper piercing in the corner - I like the touch the paper piercing gives, do you?

I love this technique of "smooshing"; it really does make the rose look more realistic! I learned it from Emily Giovanni's tutorial; her blog rocks!

Hope you've had a great day; thanks for peeking in! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.