7/3/07

Queen?

Oh yes, I AM QUEEN! My birthday is coming and everyone knows it. Ah...hard to believe at 'this' age, I'm still delighted when my birthday arrives...give me another 10 years and we'll see how I feel. LOL

I purchased this stamp a month or so ago and had never used it - I decided it was high time to ink it up and make a couple quick cards. I did 2 cards in these colors; each a bit different - but I'm only posting one of the pictures.

The base card is chocolate chip; layered with ?green - not sure which green (LOL); then some Basic Grey patterned paper on the left hand side; then I stamped the funky rectangles on the green to carry over the theme of rectangles from the patterned paper. Also pierced the green cardstock down the right hand side. I stamped the saying "If I'm not the Queen, then how come my pantyhose say I am??" on Whisper White and mounted on pink cardstock; added the 3 flowers and chocolate brad and voila - all done! I just think this saying is a hoot! Can't wait to use it again and put some jewels on the crowns, won't that be cute?

Please note Ms. Amy...I DID NOT use my 'circle' punches. :) I know, hard to believe I can make a card without my circle and scalloped punches huh?

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you each have a fabulous 4th of July! Go ahead...act like a kid for a day, light some fire crackers, sit by the pool, R-E-L-A-X!

~M.
Card Details:
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, SU ? Green, Basic Grey Patterned Paper, SU Whisper White, SU Pixie Pink
Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip; SU Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.