6/7/07

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

My boss turned 50 last week and LOVES KU; I think I've done 3 KU b-day cards in a row for him. :)

Can you tell the triangle on the right is a smaller size??? It's all mounted on a white card; the Jayhawk was colored with SU markers.

I ran the inside through the printer and it says "Birthdays are for the birds!". LOL!

We bought a large cake and had the same saying put on the cake and a Jayhawk; it was so awesome.

This was kind compared to the decorating we did to his office - man, there are some funny things out there for milestone b-days. Hope he doesn't figure out I have a milestone b-day approaching!!!

Have a great Friday, thanks for peeking in. ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.