6/30/07

Retirement Jayhawk

The CFO of the company where I work retired Friday and loves KU....so of course I had to make a Jayhawk card!

The inside says "Welcome to the seven-day weekend! Congratulations on your retirement." I used SU markers to color in the Jayhawk; there are a few things I would have done differently, but when you start a card at 10:30 p.m., you just 'go with it'!

Hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by and peeking in!! ~M.

Card Details: SU Yoyo Yellow cardstock, Jayhawk paper, SU Whisper White
Punches: Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle, Marvy Mega Circle
Stamps: Jayhawk, Gina K. Designs Scalloped Frames & Doodles
Ink: SU Real Red, SU Brilliant Blue, SU Yoyo Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.