1/16/07

Color Challenge


I participated in SplitCoast Stampers color challenge today. We were to use Pale Plum, Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow....well, I got 2 out of the 3...does that count <**wink**>! I like the way it turned out. The flower is a Heidi Snapp Mini Mask sponged in Pale Plum. I also outlined all of the flower with a pink/purplish gel pen. Hard to tell from the picture; but it really gave the flower dimension in real life! The quote says: "The way to know life is to love many things. ~ Vincent Van Gogh".

Nice, muted colors; but still elegant I think.

Thanks for stopping by; have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I love that flower but don't recognize the set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.