12/16/06

JOY

WOW; I received the most beautiful RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from a stamping buddy I've met online through one of my stamping groups. She makes the MOST beautiful background papers I've ever encountered. She's even been kind enough to share all her tips and techniques with me...but I just get inky fingers and can't seem to create anything as beautiful as she does. That's okay; I envy her ability!!


This card is mounted on gorgeous green shimmery cardstock; then burgundy, another layer of green and then the top layer with all the bright colors. The "joy" is embossed with gold; the entire card is finished with a burgundy ribbon...I just LOVE it. I want to keep it within my eyesight as much as possible....this friend knows what a difficult year we've had with the loss of my DH's father. We still struggle so much day-to-day....more than I knew we would. The kids have bounced back much better than DH and I have! Figures...kids are so resilient.

Thank you for the beautiful gift CW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.