12/4/06

B-I-G Wish

Another b-day card for an upcoming party our 8 yr. old daughter will be attending. This is for one of her 'best' friends - said with an 8 yr. old squealy, giggling voice - oh come, use your imagination here!

I saw the upcoming b-day girl tonight and asked "What's your favorite colors?". She replied "Lime Green, Pink, Orange"...that was enough for me, I just went flying with those colors.

The first is her b-day card with faux shaving cream on the "BIG"; the next 2 pictures are the front & back of a small notebook I made for her. I labeled the girls on the front of the little notebook; they'll get such a kick out of that!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.