12/22/17

Christmas Tag IV

I am back with the fourth Christmas tag in the group photo I posted HERE; and it's the ODD ONE OUT from all the others. :D

It's Snowy; I absolutely ADORE this image from Penny Black!




I stamped Snowy in SSS Intense Black onto fog card stock and colored directly on the card stock with Copics, then added LOTS of snow! Sooo simple; tied on some jingle bells and ribbon to finish it off. Stay tuned, next tag coming up soon!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Believe in the Season or Penny Black Snowy
Papers: SSS Fog, Tim Holtz Watercolor, Neenah 80 lb. white, PTI Raspberry Fizz or Pure Poppy, Vellum from PTI (I don't see it listed on their website, sorry)
Ink: SSS Intense Black. Salty Ocean and Broken China distress oxide inks
Accessories: SSS Believe in the Season dies, Heidi Swapp holiday washi tape, PTI ribbon-Fresh Snow, white paint, Copics, glossy accents, white texture paste, translucent texture paste, Tim Holtz mixed media dies, jingle bells (Michael's), Memory Box Distressed Tag, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.