12/14/17

Christmas Tag I

I am back with the first Christmas tag in the group photo I posted HERE.

Each is just a little different!



For all the poinsettia tags, I did some combination of zig clean clear markers and oxide inks on watercolor paper before stamping & die cutting the images. For this particular poinsettia, when I stamped the image, the paper moved slightly so I just thickened ALL the lines with a black sharpie then added some copied shading on the edges. The leaves are purely oxide ink on watercolor paper shaded with a gray copic; I added glossy accents to the berries. A polka dot layer of vellum sponged with oxide ink, some jingle bells and ribbon finish it off. Stay tuned, next tag coming up soon!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Believe in the Season or Penny Black Snowy
Papers: SSS Fog, Tim Holtz Watercolor, Neenah 80 lb. white, PTI Raspberry Fizz or Pure Poppy, Vellum from PTI (I don't see it listed on their website, sorry)
Ink: SSS Intense Black. Salty Ocean and Broken China distress oxide inks
Accessories: SSS Believe in the Season dies, Heidi Swapp holiday washi tape, PTI ribbon-Fresh Snow, white paint, Copics, glossy accents, white texture paste, translucent texture paste, Tim Holtz mixed media dies, jingle bells (Michael's), Memory Box Distressed Tag, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.