1/1/24

Happy 2024 - Love To Scrap Challenge Blog

And we are off to the races of 2024, which will close out in the absolute blink of an eye! Are you ready?

For Love to Scrap this round, I'm sharing a couple quick Halloween cards I made; all the pieces/parts were left over from previous projects, I kept everything clean and simple, taking inspiration from Spellbinders Truckin Through the Seasons samples. Lots of die cutting, shading, and zero coloring! I stamped and embossed the sentiment, added some white gel pen, and voila, they were ready.



 Hope you will join us at the Love to Scrap challenge blog, we love seeing things you take time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.