5/1/23

Love to Scrap - May (Anything Goes)

 Hi friends!

Before we even begin, lets take a look at that GORGEOUS new banner over on the Love to Scrap blog; did you see it? 😍 The amazing Donna created it and I think it's gorgeous!!

OK, back to business! 😀  As always, our challenge is ANYTHING GOES, won't you join us and share your creation?

I'm still sharing lots of Christmas cards; these two took some time with the die cutting, sponging, coloring of the birds and creating the backgrounds, but so worth it. 

I LOVE this little mini bird from Papertreyink. I've watched so many of Dawn Woleslagel's YouTube videos which always inspires me to try different things with watercolor. And the pine cones and branches from The Greetery have been a favorite for several years; frames are from The Greetery too.




LOTS and lots of glossy accents and rock candy to make it all shiny and sparkly, along with some pretty sequins! I used a white gel pen for the bird's eye. Adhered all the die cuts together, found a layout I liked and glued everything to the card base. The center panel on each card is mounted with fun foam to give it a tiny bit of dimension.

I hope you join us this month, we would love to see your creations!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.