1/1/23

Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + optional No Stamping 

Hi friends - I hope you had a very Merry Christmas; ours was great except for the nasty weather we had; 30 degrees below with wind chill. My hubby had a total knee replacement December 19 so that has kept us close to home BUT we've had to be out and about in the weather for his physical therapy. 😏

So let's move on to the fun these next two months!! At the Mix It Up Challenge Blog, it's always 'Anything Goes' but if you'd like to throw in the option of No Stamping, please do - but never required. Regardless, we enjoy seeing your projects!

I fell in love with these 'newer' Quadrant products from Pinkfresh Studios; I thought it would be fun to add a small poinsettia for the "O" in JOY; the poinsettia is from The Stamp Market. I am still working with foiling - it's new to me, but I do love how this turned out - fun, geometric and festive! All inks are from Taylored Expressions.


Once I had the poinsettia cut, I added some some shading and of course, added stickles and rock candy glitter to the letters and the poinsettia. Some sequins finish it off!

PS - I recognize these are not some of my best photos...I asked someone to help me and I don't think she was thrilled with the task; the photos show it. LOL!!

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon, and don't forget to join the fun at Mix It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.