11/1/22

Love to Scrap - Anyting Goes

Hi there and WELCOME! I'm glad you stopped by. I have two posts today, hope you'll check them both out.

As always at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, it's anything goes and I have a set of cards for you. I used the MASSIVE stamp set Peony Memories by The Ton. I stamped the florals in quads using inks from The Stamp Market and Taylored Expressions

I used removable tape and covered a section where I could stamp the greeting from Concord and 9th, embossing the word 'kind'. While the tape was down, I inked around the edges and stamped dots using multiple stamp sets, sorry, I don't remember which sets I used. There is one that gives an overall small pattern from Unity Stamps. I'm on the road right now, but when I get home I'll update this information. 😊

I layered all the main panels with THIS paper, the champagne is to die for; I love it so much!

And you KNOW when stamping, flowers can be any color we want, so venture out and make you some green flowers! 😁 




Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join us at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, we enjoy seeing your creations!

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.