7/1/22

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - the gang is back!

Hi friends! I am so excited to announce the design team is B-A-C-K at Love to Scrap! It's always Anything Goes and we love seeing your creations!

This month, I'm sharing a Christmas card I created - sadly, I created it a few months ago, so let's see if I can test this 'older' memory and remember how I created it. 😁

The floral stamp in the background is Hope from Concord & 9th; I think it may be retired, but found it elsewhere. I used watercolor paper, spritzed the base image before stamping and then added the other layers full strength. 

I also stamped this Tim Holtz ledger stamp in multiple places. I added lots of sponging then tapped on some white gouache and Crankling Campfire distress spray. Finished it off with washi tape, an embossed sentiment on vellum, and lots of Doodlebug sprinkles.

The sentiment and die cut are from Honey Bee, Fa La La (retired).


Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:


CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.