8/1/21

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Old Time

Hi friends; hope you are doing well! This month at Love to Scrap we are focusing on 'Old Time'; I'll be the first to admit, I'm not the best with old/vintage type projects - but I tried.  😉

I made a Christmas card using Aqua Mist and lots of antique linen & old paper distress ink to give it a more vintage vibe. I also stamped an adorable Santa on the December 25 in second generation mocha ink. I distressed all the edges, tied on some aqua mist seam binding and called it good! 



I hope you will join us with your creation this month!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: Stampington and Co December 25, Inkadinkado Santa
Inks: TE Mocha, Old Paper and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Seam binding, distressing tool, copics

CHALLENGES: 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future fun posts by following me!

1 comment:

  1. I don't really do vintage, either, but I think you nailed it!! And you got a head start on your Christmas stash! Yeay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.