6/1/21

MIUCB #50 - Stamping

Hi friends! Hope you can join us this month at Mix It Up - we're focusing on 'stamping', so hopefully lots of friends can join us!

Did you see recently the postcards Jennifer McGuire created? She has a free template you can download and use too! I printed several and created lots of postcards with this SSS Sketched Flowers - all different colors. I'll share the others over time; they were super fun to make!

This one was embossed in white and watercolored with Karin markers. I used sentiments from the Written in Ribbons stamp set and a color wash for the background. 



I hope you will join us at Mix It Up this month, it's a great / easy challenge!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: SSS Sketcched Flowers, The Greetery Wirtten in Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.