4/2/21

More Easter Cards

Hi! I promised to return and show you the detailed Easter cards I made for my friend - these were super fun. You can make this wreath for EVERY season throughout the year and the dies, again like the Bunny Hop dies shown yesterday, offer lots of variety and flexibility. It's not often I enjoy mass producing, BUT when you can change up small details - like the colors of the greenery or mushrooms - it makes it fun. 

I stamped all the wreaths at the same time, changing up colors as I mentioned - and same thing, I die cut them all at the same time. In my head, I wanted a really soft yellow background - don't ask me what happened, but I used watercolor and it turned out SUPER bright. LOL WHY I did not ink blend on the yellow, I will never know. I splattered on some color and then thought about it for a few days and decided to add vellum to tone it down a bit. I sewed the vellum to the water color paper; heat embossed the sentiment and adhered the wreath with fun foam. As you can see, I cut the card layer with 3 different dies; only two shown here - but it added a nice variety to the cards. 




Thanks for stopping by; let's see if I can pop in more than once a month - that's my goal! With the loss of my father, moving my mother - twice in less than 90 days - changing jobs, and regular life, things have been a bit crazy!

See you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

AccessoriesThe Greetery Bountiful Wreath Dies, various A2 die cuts, Janome Sew Mini, black embossing powder

CHALLENGES: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.