11/1/20

MIUCB #43 - Make Your Own Background

 Hi friends - hope this post finds you safe and healthy!!

This month at Mix It Up, we are creating our own backgrounds, and I am here with a photo overload!

I was inspired by Pinefeather and her YouTube video, HERE. I created the backgrounds using TE's Just Vine Background then stamped and die cut a ton of these images (Beautiful Blossoms), colored with copics and adhered to the backgrounds. The main panel was cut with THIS die. Sentiments are THESE from MFT. 








Thanks for stopping by; have a great day!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

1 comment:

  1. Hi from your new DT teamie!! Love your work these cards are so colorful and beautiful. Looking forward to working with you!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.