7/1/20

Mix It Up #39 - Anything Goes + Open Technique

This is always a fun challenge - open technique/anything goes - try any technique, new or old! I hope you will join us!

I did two cards with the direct ink to paper technique, only showing one here - I'll be back with the other one soon!

After swiping several inks directly on the paper they felt a bit too bright, so I then swiped randomly with Hero Arts white ink and love how it turned out! I then cut the panel with a scalloped die.

I white heat embossed on vellum this beautiful floral image from SSS, fussy cut and attached to the card. I then added several sequins and stamped the 'hello' from Taylored Expressions in the lower left-hand corner in Gina K obsidian black ink.



Super clean and simple card, but oh so colorful!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join us at Mix It Up this month!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  SSS Sketched Floral, TE Hello (gift with purchase)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.