3/30/20

Flowers for You!

Recently, Laurie Willison posted some photos of these mason jars from The Greetery; I have the same set and told her I had not inked it up yet; she told me I needed to get to it. :D So get to it, I did!

I stamped a total of 8 jars, 2 of each color. There 'might' have been a little ink transfer on one, but hey - we're just rolling with it, because if at all possible, we DO NOT start over.


I stamped a bunch of flowers and greenery, hopefully enough for 4 tags and 4 cards. I cut 4 blank mason jars and adhered to the back of the tags sandwiching the flowers/greenery in between. The overall inspiration for the tags came from Dawn McVey. And I took lots of liberties in my colors; I wanted lots of variety and colors!





I tied on the circle tags with some super soft yarn from Hobby Lobby. The circle tags can also include a note on the back. I wish I would have added some flowers to the circle tag like Dawn did; but I thought these were still cute.

TFL; hope you have a great week. Stay safe & healthy!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.