1/21/20

Snowy

Penny Black's Snowy has been my favorite snowman for years...and then they released a die and I'm still in love!

I enjoyed using distress oxide inks to blend a background and simply cut some snowbanks for little Snowy. The images were colored with Copics and colored pencils on watercolor paper. I stamped snowflakes in the background with Versamark then embossed greetings from Right at Home (Peace Love Joy).

I also splattered on some white paint and used a white gel pen to add decorations to the scarves, finished it off with some PPP Marshmallow Confetti Mix.





Such fun, colorful holiday cards!

Thanks for stopping by; have a GREAT week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  RAH Peace Love Joy, Penny Black Snowy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.