11/1/19

Mix It Up with Watercolor

Greetings friends! We're back for another fun month - Anything Goes or Watercoloring! We sure hope you will join us at Mix It Up; we truly love seeing your creations!

I LOVE this XL Tiger Lily image from Power Poppy; it's prefect for watercoloring and although I don't have near the depth and variation I would like, it was still fun! I stamped the image off the page and embossed with white embossing powder; I also added a few leaves. The image was colored with Zig Real Brush markers. The sentiment (from Penny Black) was stamped in black VersaFine and embossed with clear embossing powder. Pretty darn clean and simple!


Truly, hope you take the time to join us this month!

See you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Power Poppy XL Tiger Lily and Penny Black Faith

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely stamp and beautifully watercoloured.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.