10/21/19

Congrats!

Goodness; I feel like I'm shorter on time than ever before!! I bet you can relate eh?

I created this fun card for a dear friend that is going to be a grandmother for the first time; although I am 100% confident, she will NOT be called 'grandmother'; there are so many unique names out there now!

I die cut 3 circles out of Neenah 80 lb. card stock, and then lightly drew the pencils on to the front of the top folding card. I then stamped each image, masked them off and used a TE blender brush to add color. I stayed with a baby neutral color palette as this card was made before they knew the sex of the baby. I colored the images, added the sentiment and then mounted with foam tape. I added some fun paper to the inside, as well as some washi tape.




Thanks for stopping by; I always appreciate your visit!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  MFT Adorable Elephants, Happy Hippos, WPlus9 Party Animal
Papers: Neenah 80 and 110 lb. white, misc. designer paper
Accessories: washi tape, MFT stitched circles, Copics, sharpie, MFT Blueprints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.